Sunday, May 22, 2005

sad things, loveliness

well, sadly but not unexpectedly, my mom's partner (Jack) died this morning in Vancouver. Because we live so far away, I didn't know him really well. Mostly what I know about him is how he transformed my mom.

Jack was my mom's first true love. They were absolutely beautiful together. He allowed her to see how wonderful and loveable and beautiful she really is. They only had a couple of years together, but what loveliness to see someone you love so much have so much love in her life.

Thank you, Jack. We will all miss you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad news indeed. I hope I get to meet someone like that and have that kind of love in my life one day. Its sad that it was only for a couple of years tho...

5:17 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, sad news. I hope your Mum is going to do OK now he's gone.

10:51 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home