Sunday, February 27, 2005

the first step...

ahhh... I love sunday dinner. So quiet, refined, relaxing. Not in my house. It's lovely, though - more of a laugh-fest. This is how part of the conversation went:

Mom, I think I should start drinking martinis.

me: really, why?

Well, I like cocktail onions, and that's the first step.

me: I see...

I then commented that I should change the name of my blog to "life with Sam", since most of what I write is about Sam - who then pointedly commented "yeah, because you're too old and boring to write about".

I think I need a martini.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see....

disconcerting, ne!

3:18 p.m.

 
Blogger Indigorayz said...

Oh my! Is he on his way to becoming a James Bond???
Boring old mum my foot! Life in addition to sam would be a good one!

9:23 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home