Tuesday, January 24, 2006

suspense!

Is giving me zits.

I think I might have hit a critical stress load, as my chin is breaking out most spectacularly. Aren't I a little old for this?

1. The election - soon to be resolved. We will get either the complacent and corrupt Liberals, or the scary Conservatives. Either way, it won't be much of a party - the most there will be to celebrate is (hopefully) a minority government. That way, there won't be too much damage done over the next few years.

2. Preparing for the upcoming volunteer training programme at TELL - all of those unpredictable variables - who will apply, will things work out, what will go awry...

3. Where, where, where? No word yet on where we will be living after July - the promised news for this week hasn't materialized yet. So, more waiting there.

4. It seems like with enough major stressors going on, everything else has the potential to become hugely stressful - so I am consciously avoiding making mountains out of molehills. It's interesting to note my reactions, I guess...

Poopy. Need chocolate.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling out of control? I'm sure that whatever you can do, you do VERY well. Hang in there sweetie!

12:19 p.m.

 
Blogger arumanda said...

chocolate ALWAYS helps. glad to see you have a handle on the crazy situation.

you'll fly through it all with your usual flare. ganbare!

2:03 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, give me a break!
Steven is King now, Paul's down in flames, civil service drones do all the significant work anyhow.
Enjoy what's left of the Tokyo posting as the next one may not be as fun & we're off to Cancun (read Isla Mujeres) for a week, as the $99 special could not be resisted. Mind you, the actual RT fare with all add-ons came to $350 each!
Best to your boys, Petra and Dave in BC.

1:39 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss interviewing and the reviewing and photocopying, believe it or not, that pre-training anticipation... that was always fun! The not knowing where you are going still must be grating tho...

Skype, coming soon!

9:57 p.m.

 
Blogger Indigorayz said...

Good Luck Alyssa with everything!
Still recieving invites to come and train! I kinda like that! I am there in spirit! Try some tea tree and lavender on those zits! Works wonders!

11:21 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home