Saturday, January 21, 2006

snow day!

Sadly for Sam, it isn't a school day, but we woke up this morning to a thin blanket of snow (thickening as I write) covering the embassy. Interestingly, there seems to be a lot more snow sticking inside of the embassy compound than out. Coincidence? I think not... This is, after all, a part of Canada...

The election is fast approaching, and my ballot is working its way towards whereever mail-in ballots go. I doubt that my vote will make much of a difference, but having voted, I feel like I now have the right to bitch about the government until the next election. If you don't vote, tough patooties - you had nothing to say at election time, you get nothing to say till the next time around. That's what I think.

And this week, for a brief moment (well, two days), we thought we knew where we would be living come August. But then we didn't know. So, back to that constant state of minor stress - where? Augh!

Here's more of Thailand:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home