Monday, October 17, 2005

gallery of my creativity...

Once a year, for Sam's birthday, I get creative. He gets to request the cake, and I get to make it (generally with his and Steve's input). And then we eat it!





2005: Pirate theme. This was my first attempt at a 3-D cake, and it came out pretty well. Steve did the sails and the anchor (licorice, of course), and I really like the malt-ball cannonballs.




2004: When birthday cakes go bad... Sam wanted a "rotting cake". I don't have a picture of it eaten, but everyone wanted one of the icing eyeballs.




2003: Spongebob... He's a little 2 dimensional, but cute. And tasty...

2 Comments:

Blogger arumanda said...

how very talented you are.

and how lucky sam is to have you as his mum. fabulous

12:46 p.m.

 
Blogger MissSin said...

way cool...

by the way my birthday's 23rd january...

12:35 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home