Saturday, September 17, 2005

my bank really really really cares about me

Below is the text of an email we received from our bank - while I appreciate their attention and customer care, I think that issues surrounding my bladder shouldn't really come up in this context.

Hi,

As per your instructions your investment account has been closed and the funds have been deposited to your account and the bi-weekly contributions cancelled. I am also in the process of finding out if we have a 24 hour number for our overseas clients - I was under the impression that the number I provided was 24 hours. I apologize for any incontinence caused.

Should you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you

Irene


And, I think she should apologize again for causing me to pee my pants from laughing when I read this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home