Friday, June 09, 2006

5 x 5

My friend Jo tagged me with this, challenging me to think...

5 Musicians that I currently listen to
Jack Johnson
Talking Heads (that is now a 26-year habit)
Lyle Lovett
Juan Luis Guerra
Jamiroquai

5 Movies/DVDs That I Have Watched Recently
half of First Knight
half of Napoleon Dynamite
White/Blanc (all of it!)
The Chronicles of Narnia
and there are about a million movies I am looking forward to watching this summer...

5 TV Shows That I Tend to Watch
none, really, as we don't have proper television here
on DVD, I watch:
Desperate Housewives
Six Feet Under
Sex in the City
Poirot
Jeeves and Wooster

5 Restaurants I have Visited Recently
Las Chicas
Cafe Madu
Aux Bacchanales
Cicada
Los Platos

5 Foods That I Currently Enjoy Snacking On
chocolate
chocolate
chocolate
chocolate
chocolate

And if I have to tag anyone, I send this off to anyone who reads this blog - just leave a note in the comments, so I can read YOUR answers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doing still online!!!! I wasnt expecting to see this!!! But im glad, dont get me wrong....

Well, glad is kinda the wrong word, im sitting here going "Oh, Cicada, she went to Cicada, and Las Chicas, im so jealous!!!!!!" Its not fair! I wanna go back to Tokyo!

7:03 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of Tokyo ex-expats! Ah.....the reminiscings, meanderings, wonderings... Even in exciting new places! Cause you'll never find another place like Tokyo or Japan!!!! Did you ever get to Australia...?
All the best, Lynne xx

8:02 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home