Saturday, November 27, 2004

everything makes me feel guilty

Even my blog. I keep feeling like I should be blogging more, keeping everyone (is there an everyone reading this? I feel so much like I am shouting into a deep well when I write this) more up to date on the exciting, thrilling, amazing...

uhhh... Well, I did give Sam a bloody nose this week, probably the most excitement for a while. So I get to feel guilty about that as well (will I get reported to the authorities for writing this? Are there people surfing the net looking for admissions to child abuse?). Actually, it wasn't my fault, I finally got to blame the dog for something (since she doesn't destroy things or fart, she has so far proven useless in that realm). I was tickling Sam, and Fox came up behind me and licked my bare foot... BAM! my knee, Sam's nose, and you know how the rest of that story goes...

Other excitement: I have come to the end of my first "solo" TELL (www.telljp.com ) volunteer training. Solo, in that I got to be the only boss. It went well, I think, and the thing that I learned (according to Helen, it didn't happen right away - thanks) was that I can be in control (not that I am a CONTROL FREAK...) and be flexible at the same time. The hard part was being out to work 2 nights a week... So, I am feeling accomplished at the moment, although the work isn't quite over, and the next one starts in 2 months, which means the prep work starts... now....

And Steve and Sam brought me flowers at the celebratory lunch afterwards. I live with such sweet men... I should really be nicer to them. Now I can feel guilty about that, too.

Now, off to dinner. And no doubt further guilt. About something.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on surviving the training! You did a great job! And we have the patter of 15-odd new pairs of feet to prove it!

j-ster

9:10 p.m.

 
Blogger Indigorayz said...

You did an awesome job! I dont think that anyone could of done better.There was a reason you were chosen! I loved working with you ! Ha-the guilt thing! Is it not the way towards learning a little more about who we are!

9:40 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job - and finding that balance of flexibility & control - well, you did it! And that's not an easy thing to do (you're a better woman than!!)

And i will echo the comments previously made - you did a great job. I enjoyed working with and i am looking forward to doing it all over again in spring...arghhhhh!

h.

3:08 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home